Good Comments vs. Bad Comments

Bad comments                                         Good Comments

• “cool great blog” If somebody did this to me I be like bruh really       So cool this was an amazing blog i also love cars too (Conversation starters)
  • “I like horses too”                                                                                             I’ve never really liked cars but this really made me enjoy this when did you start getting into cars
  • Awesome so cool                                                                                         This was a great  the only thing I would fix is there is spelled their
  • worst blog in the world                                   Bad

Vernon Barford School via Compfightttyl      

DONT BE LIKE THIS PERSON                                     

Comments that are acceptable are conversation starters or advice it can’t just be one word like cool, great, awesome you want throw in the trash those aren’t good at all think about when you text and you say hey then the other one say hi and the conversations over you want to say hey how are you doing  something that going to start a conversation because there was no point of doing that if your not going too talk. Also you should always spell things out