About me

Well I like do a lot of flips and especially on the trampoline, I have four siblings and which makes a family of seven including my parents. I love  lot of different foods bout some categories are pasta, sweets, fast food and I like some fruits and veggies. On my free time I like to play on my iPod and jump on the trampoline and play with my little sister or hamster, or ride my bike and hang with friends. I  also like doing hair and I’m still learning how to do a lot of hair styles, I usually go on cute girls hairstyles I learn from cute girls hairstyles that and other videos on YouTube. When I’m not on my free time i’m at school or i”m with my mom in the car going some where (store,brothers football, etc.) or home work.

Most 11 year old my age probably does this but I like to watch you tube a lot and take a lot of selfies on snap chat I also like to play Minecraft too. I can be really lazy some times too but you know that’s a normal thing we just have those days you should understand me, Something about me that I like to do when i’m at school my favorite part is the bus ride to and from school an I like lunch that’s also fun. My thumb is also double jointed to and I love all fuzzy creatures and a lot more than that.