Halloween Night

Halloween night was fun I went trick or treating with my family and hanged out with my friends and family we also ate a lot of candy.  First me and my older brother went trick or treating with my little sister, she had lots of fun then they went home and I caught up my little brother and his friend.We trick or treated together and had lots  of  fun  then they went home. So since halloween had a little less than an hour left, me and my other older brother walked around and got some candy and we had a great time but then we had to go home because halloween night was over and also it was cold.

So me and my brother went home , Me and my siblings ate lots of candy and it tasted delicious. After we ate lots of candy me and my family sat down on the couch watched tv together , while still eating some candy . Then after all the fun it was getting late  it was also  a week day, which  means school so we got ready for bed and for school the next day Halloween Night  is over can’t wait for next Halloween and some more candy. Also for getting some ideas for next Halloweens costume in my opinion Its lots of fun . The downside though is the deciding part is always hard you always want all of them but you can only get one ! Well thats a wrap hope you enjoyed listening about my Halloween Night. What was yours like do have any traditions , did you get lots of candy also did you dress up what was your Halloween Night like?

Creative Commons License torbakhopper via Compfight30 full size packs -- candy murder in a box : san francisco (2015)       YUMMY CANDY   🙂