My Passion

hand holding a white hair dryerCreative Commons License

MY PASSION

I like to do hair because I think its fun playing around and making it look nice i usually do them on dolls because i’m not good on people I like the after math on how it looks I  like doing hair because  I like all the braids also all the different styles and learning them one thing I like that there not just one there tons of different styles there a new one to learn every week I also like doing hair because different styles go with different looks  your hair is what put your outfit together so if you do a hairstyle it can also show your personality tw

Where I learn my hair styles it  YouTube so it can walk me through the steps I usually watch Cute Girls Hair Styles and they have tons of hair tutorials and some I come up for myself.I think there very helpful because they really walk it through and her hand is not in the way of the camera like some other tutorials. She does the styles on her daughters she has 5 so there different people with different hair that is what I like about them.They have a new style to learn every week and there very helpful.

3 thoughts on “My Passion

1. I like your blog I hope you make more of these because they are really fun and interesting.